Monday, January 30, 2006

Tess Gerritsen ~ Tapped by Edgar!


Speaking of Tess Gerritsen, VANISH has been nominated for the coveted Edgar Award. Congratulations to Tess! Though I haven't read the other nominees, I hope it wins, but even if it doesn't - the cliche stands - it truly is an honor just to be nominated. :)

Read this one back in September and it's a good mystery. I'm a bigger fan of Dr. Maura Isles than I am Det. Jane Rizzoli, so would've loved more focus on Maura than Jane, but I enjoyed it nonetheless!

The not-so-dead corpse opening her eyes in the freezer really spooked me. Gotta love it! If you haven't read this one yet - what are you waiting for? Grab a copy now. Edgar's calling.

I haven't read all of her books yet, but in addition to VANISH, I highly recommend THE SURGEON & LIFE SUPPORT.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't put VANISH down. Tess Gerritsen definitely can write a page-turner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read Vanish, thought it paled in comparison to her older stuff. It's not worth an edgar IMO.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged and welcomed. (Moderated for spam)